You'd think having done the passenger side already, But I outsmarted myself... this time I mocked up the panel as before... but this time instead of working on it in place on the car... I set it up on the workbench and worked on it at a more convenient height... it all looked great...but when I installed it I realized that on the first panel I welded the flare in with the panel "flexed"... when I attempted to install the panel I realized I with the flare complete I couldn't flex the panel as I had on the passenger side...
Well there went a week... arghh... so I scrapped it & started from scratch... no pics of the screw up... but here is the drivers side all complete.
.jpg) |
| Mock up of how the rocker will come together... using the '05 plastic skirt... I expect I'll have to make a custom one out of fiberglass to fit correctly. |
No comments:
Post a Comment